You just had a new deck installed at your home and you are trying to find the perfect excuse to show it off to all your co-workers, neighbors, family and friends. Well, the weather is starting to heat up, meaning one thing; it’s barbeque season. What better way to display your new deck than by throwing one heck of a good barbeque?
This article from eHow.com breaks the perfect barbeque down into 6 simple steps.
- Plan in advance: The key to success is being prepared. Figure out how many people you want to invite. Take into account your workable space (you don’t want to cram too many people onto that new deck), the amount of food you will need and price. Figure out your budget and work around that.
- Pick a theme: This will make your barbeque more exciting. It is often easier to pick a theme if you plan your barbeque around a big event – maybe a holiday or sporting event.
- Buy wholesale: You don’t want to spend an arm and a leg, so buy your food at a wholesale store like Costco or Sam’s Club.
- Delegate: Put your family and friends to work. This will take the pressure solely off of you and will allow you to better enjoy YOUR barbeque.
- Make it Potluck: Get your guests to bring a dish of their own. This will not only add to your menu, but it will also ensure that everyone has at least one thing that they like to eat. It also allows you to focus on barbequing, which is the most important part of any barbeque, right?
- Invitations: Invitations let people know that you have planned out every aspect of your barbeque.
Now you have everything you need to throw the perfect barbeque.
But of course, if you need a venue for your barbeque, maybe it is time to have a deck of your very own installed. For more information, contact Mid-Atlantic Deck & Fence by calling 1.800.833.9310 or click here today!
Tags: 6 simple steps, amount of food, barbeque season, be prepared, budget, Buy wholesale, co-workers, DC, deck, Decking, Decking Maryland, Delegate, enjoy YOUR barbeque, family, friends, have a deck of your very own installed, holiday, How to, Invitations, Make it Potluck, Maryland, Mid-Atlantic Deck & Fence, neighbors, new deck installed, Pennsylvania, perfect excuse, Pick a theme, Plan in advance, Planning the Perfect Barbeque, price, Put your family and friends to work, show it off, sporting event, Virginia, Washington DC, work around that, workable space