When it comes to adding style, functionality, and value to your Maryland home, no home improvement project comes close to a new Wood Deck. With an average return on investment (ROI) of 87%, according to Remodeling Magazine’s annual Cost vs. Value Report, a new deck is easily one of the best ways to add value to your home. This is true for several reasons, including:
- Increased Living Space: First and foremost, a new deck increases the functionality of your home, adding much needed outdoor living space. This is great for the homeowners who like to host barbeques, hangout with their friends and family, or just relax outdoors. A deck is the perfect addition to any home.
- Curb Appeal: Let’s face it; a new deck just looks good. Period. End of story. If nothing else, a deck adds great curb appeal to your home, which could, in turn, make it easier to sell when the time comes. Homebuyers make up their mind as to whether or not they will buy a home 30 seconds after they first see it. So curb appeal matters! In fact, improved curb appeal alone can increase a home’s resale value by as much as 15-20%.Whoa!
- Quick and Easy: In terms of time, a new deck is a fairly quick and easy home improvement project. Before you know it, you can be barbequing with your friends and family, eating outdoors on your new wood deck.
- Durable: With just a little annual maintenance, your new deck will last for years and years to come.
- Affordable: Best of all, a new wood deck is actually much more affordable than you probably think! Decks cost significantly less than other home additions, making them ideal for the cost-conscious homeowner who still wants to improve the look and functionality of his/her home.
Maryland Wood Deck Builders
Mid Atlantic Deck and Fence Co. has been a deck builder in Maryland since 1987. And wood decking is still one of the most popular types of materials used in deck building today. Our wood options include pressure treated pine, IPE, and western red cedar, just to name a few. No matter what material you prefer, let us design the perfect deck for you, your home, and your budget. Mid Atlantic Deck and Fence Co. uses a 3D deck design software program so we can show you firsthand what your new deck design will look like on your home.
If you have any questions Wood Deck Building in Maryland, please contact Mid Atlantic Deck & Fence (MAD Fence) today by clicking here or calling 1-800-833-9310. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well.